Sunday, December 21, 2014

5 Things I Wish I Knew In High School

5 Things I Wish I Knew In High School

1. Not one girl that I had a crush on when I was kid do I still find attractive. So don't worry whether the pretty girls like you or not until after high school because the girls who are gorgeous when they're young (high school) are usually at their peak. I’ve seen a few exceptions, but they’re rare. As a bonus 1.5 …hang out with “the smart kids and/or ambitious kids” …they usually make the best long-term friends.

2. Exercise, and eat healthy food. It will make you happier, more attractive, and give you tons of longterm and short-term health benefits. 

3. When it comes to your career don't listen to your parents …listen to your heart. Your parents will want what is SAFEST for you, not what is best for you. I actually wish I’d never gone to any school beyond elementary. It’s the single biggest waste of time during the most valuable years of your life. Learn like crazy. Read books, find mentors, & learn skills. I will not suggest to my children that they go to school. I’m going to home school them and teach valuable wisdom and skills that excite them. People remember very little that doesn’t excite them or that they can’t immediately apply. 

4. Learn as many languages as possible. The majority of what you learn in school will be useless the minute you leave school, but the language skills you acquire will transform your life. If that doesn't sound convincing enough then answer this …do you like Spanish boys, do you like Japanese girls? …etc. Well very few of those people can speak English, but if you speak their language they will suddenly appear on your dating food chain. Winning!

5. Become good at something artistic. You don't have to learn to be a great rock guitarist to impress girls or to find self-fulfillment, but having something like playing the harmonica, the beat box, painting, dancing or anything that you do well and can easily practice. It will make you both a more attractive and happier person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment